I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers.
As winter finally drags its feet slowly out the door, I think of Spring, and I think of flowers.
Here are some books about flowers that you might enjoy for this first day of Spring!
- Mad Enchantment: Claude Monet and the Painting of the Water Lilies by Ross King
- The Flower Workshop: Lessons in Arranging Blooms, Branches, Fruits, and Foraged Materials by Ariella Chezar
- Orchid: A Cultural History by Jim Endersby
- Edible Flowers: A Global History by Constance L. Kirker
- Chinese Brush Painting: Flowers by Lei Lei Qu
- Beautiful Origami Flowers by Anca Oprea
- Fabric Blooms: 42 Flowers to Make, Wear & Adorn Your Life by Meqan Hunt
- The New Shade Garden: Creating a Lush Oasis in the Age of Climate Change by Kenneth Druse
- Container Theme Gardens: 42 Combinations, Each Using 5 Perfectly Matched Plants by Nancy J. Ondra
- Seven Flowers and How They Shaped Our World by Jennifer Potter