It’s wintertime in Philly. Even in the absence of snow, (thus far!), this means the sun rises later and sets earlier than in bordering seasons. It’s enough to make a person feel like hibernating. Well, the Free Library can help. Whether you’re leaving home or staying put, we want you to be comfy and cozy!
- Snuggle up on the couch with a movie from our DVD collection—or stream one from Kanopy or Hoopla.
- Grab a book at your neighborhood library—or download an ebook—and find a toasty nook to read in.
- Stream soothing music from the offerings in our digital media collections.
- Make a hearty meal culled from one of our cookbooks or from a class in the Culinary Literacy Center.
- Pop into one of our special programs, which range from Pajama Storytimes to Knitting Clubs.
You can find all of the above and much more at freelibrary.org!