Mon, October 19, 2020 5:30 P.M.
Start each week with the Free Library and the Urban Affairs Coalition for a free online financial empowerment workshop series to help you through these uncertain economic times.
This course will highlight the most critical elements needed to become a homeowner, as well as, current market trends. The following are the key topics to be covered in this course:
- Is Homeownership Right for You?
- Why Own a Home?
- Down Payments, Mortgage Insurance and Closing Costs
- Prequalifying for a Mortgage Loan
- Finding a Mortgage Lender
- Finding a Real Estate Agent
This session is the fifth and final in our five-part Money Mondays series, virtual workshops presented on Monday afternoons at 5:30 p.m. Sign in through Crowdcast, an easy-to-use online platform. Advanced registration is encouraged!