This event has already happened. Check out our other great events!
Paying for College Webinar
Wed, November 18, 2020 2:00 P.M.
The idea of paying for college can be overwhelming. Where do you even start? Join us for a webinar on Wednesday, November 18 from 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Learn all about:
- Common costs associated with college
- The important role the FAFSA plays in the financial aid process
- The Student Aid Report (SAR) so you understand how much money the school will give you
- The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) so you understand how much money your family is expected to pay
- Differences between different federal and private loans
- Identifying various strategies to be a responsible borrower
Advanced registration is required, by clicking here https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/687833993640462350?source=website Instructions for accessing this virtual seminar will be emailed on the event date.
This program is provided to the public by the Philadelphia Federal Credit Union (PFCU).
6245 Ridge Avenue (Ridge Ave. & Hermitage St.)
Philadelphia, PA 19128-2630