Tue, April 20, 2021 12:00 P.M.
Age can be a barrier or just a speed bump! Mature workers face job search challenges that younger workers don’t. However, they also provide important workplace advantages that are becoming more valuable every day. Savvy mature workers are landing good high paying jobs because they have the job search know-how—shouldn’t you?
During this workshop, you will learn about:
- Mature workers’ competitive job-winning advantages
- Three critical messages that land jobs
- Importance of enhancing your technical skills
- Effective strategies for replying to “You’re overqualified”
- Interviewing with younger Hiring Managers
Don’t let your age get in the way of a job you want. Attend this workshop and bust those age barriers!
To join, please register here. Zoom meeting information will be emailed upon registration.
Full Circle Career Workshops are made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
Tuesday, April 20 | 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.