This event has already happened. Check out our other great events!
Business Plan Toolkit Part 3: Demographics, Financials, & Additional Resources
Wed, January 27, 2021 10:00 A.M.
Join us for part two of BRIC's three-part Business Plan Toolkit series! During this final session, learn how to use demographics to identify and find your target audience, get started with financials, and find additional free and low cost assistance in Greater Philadelphia.
In this series you will learn how to use free library resources to research your business plan professionally!
- Get an introduction to business plans and industry codes
- Start researching the competition
- Target your audience by learning to find and use demographic information
- Gain executive perspective by learning to research your industry to identify trends and opportunities
- Work on developing your financial plan
- Learn about more free and low cost business resources in Philadelphia
This webinar is free, but registration is required. Please click here to register. Zoom meeting information will be emailed upon registration.
Wednesday, January 27 | 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Zoom (link emailed upon registration)