This event has already happened. Check out our other great events!
Virtual Full Circle Career Workshop: Changing Careers, Branding and Elevator Speech
Thu, April 8, 2021 4:30 P.M.
Are you unsure of how to introduce yourself in networking situations? Are you unclear about what others think and feel about you professionally? If yes, this is just the workshop for you! In this workshop, learn how to develop your personal brand in a clear, easy-to-understand process, and identify unique strengths that differentiate you.
In today’s employment marketplace, employers are interested in both your hard skills -- specific knowledge and abilities, and soft skills -- personal attributes and personality traits. Attend this workshop and learn:
- The definition of a personal brand
- How to position yourself in the employment marketplace
- The difference between hard and soft skills
- Which skills are most highly sought after and transferable?
- How to bring hard and soft skills into your job search
- How to use hard and soft skills to change jobs and careers
- How to make yourself memorable
To join, please register here. Zoom meeting information will be emailed upon registration.
Full Circle Career Workshops are made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
Thursday, April 8 | 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
BRIC, Ground Floor
Parkway Central Library
1901 Vine Street (between 19th and 20th Streets on the Parkway)
Philadelphia, PA 19103
1-833-TALK FLP (825-5357)