This event has already happened. Check out our other great events!
Business Plan Toolkit Part 2: Market Research & Competitive Analysis
Wed, June 23, 2021 10:00 A.M.
Join us for part two of BRIC's three-part Business Plan Toolkit series. This week, learn how to research your industry and identify competitors.
In this series you will learn how to use free library resources to research your business plan professionally!
- Get an introduction to business plans and industry codes
- Start researching the competition
- Target your audience by learning to find and use demographic information
- Gain executive perspective by learning to research your industry to identify trends and opportunities
- Work on developing your financial plan
- Learn about more free and low cost business resources in Philadelphia
This webinar is free, but registration is required. Please click here to register. Zoom meeting information will be emailed upon registration.
Wednesday, June 23 | 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Zoom (link emailed upon registration)