This event has already happened. Check out our other great events!
Virtual Software Patents: What They Are and How to Get One
Wed, September 15, 2021 5:15 P.M.
Do you have an idea for an app or software invention? Interested in protecting your invention with a patent?
Join us to learn more in this free one-hour VIRTUAL event:
Scott and Regina of Keeley DeAngelo Intellectual Property will cover:
- The basics of intellectual property protection for software related patents
- Examples of success stories and failures
- Important principles such as the “Machine Test”
- USPTO Patent Eligibility Guidelines
- How to describe your software invention as more than a mere abstract idea.
You will need a computer that can connect to Zoom or a phone to participate in the event.
All sessions are free but registration is required. All registrants will be emailed the Zoom webinar login information the day before the event. Please register here.
See you there!
Wednesday, September 15 | 5:15 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. via Zoom