This event has already happened. Check out our other great events!
Virtual Revenue 101: Business Tax Basics for Small Business Owners
Wed, September 29, 2021 10:30 A.M.
Revenue 101: Business Tax Basics is designed to give business owners an overview of the four major business tax types: Business Income and Receipts, Net Profits, Wage/Earnings, and Use & Occupancy. You won’t leave as a tax expert, but you will have a better understanding of Philadelphia taxes and your rights and responsibilities as a business owner. You’ll also be better prepared the next time you meet with your tax professional.
In this workshop, attendees will learn about:
- The four major business taxes
- Practical information to file and pay city taxes online
- Recent changes and improvements to Philadelphia Revenue customer service and payment agreements
- COVID-19 tax relief and guidance
- Update on Revenue's new tax system (Philadelphia Tax Center)
Presented in partnership with the City of Philadelphia Department of Revenue
This webinar is free, but registration is required. Please click here to register. Zoom meeting information will be emailed upon registration.
Wednesday, September 29 | 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Zoom (link emailed upon registration)