This event has already happened. Check out our other great events!
Chronic Pain Self-Management Program (Virtual)
Wed, June 22, 2022 10:00 A.M.
Do you have chronic pain or care for someone who does? Join this evidence-based six-week online workshop and learn how to self-manage your pain and gain support from others!
- Take charge of your chronic pain
- Increase involvement in daily tasks by addressing problems such as frustration, fatigue, isolation, and poor sleep
- Physical activity and nutrition
- How to use power of the mind
- Medication usage and evaluation of treatments
- Action planning, decision making, and problem solving
This free program is offered by the Philadelphia Corporation for Aging for Philadelphians over 60. All sessions will be held on zoom, registration is required.
TO REGISTER, CONTACT: Lauren Jirinec, PCA Health Promotion Specialist at (215)765-9000 x5119 or Lauren.Jirinec@pcacares.org.
Fumo Family Library
2437 South Broad Street (Porter & Broad St.)
Philadelphia, PA 19148-3508