This event has already happened. Check out our other great events!
Small Business Tax and Accounting Workshop
Tue, October 22, 2013 6:30 P.M.
Business Resource and Innovation Center at
Parkway Central Library
Learn tax planning techniques for your business.
- How to plan and prepare for taxes
- How record keeping minimizes your tax liability and preparation expenses
- Important deductions/credits to note (also difference between deductions and credits)
- Bookkeeping-the foundation of tax returns
And more tax issues such as:
- Home Office
- Business Use of Automobile
- Sales & Use Tax
- Payroll & Payroll Taxes
- Estimated Tax Payments
Our speaker, Fred Koelle, is a CPA with 25+ years of experience at F.J. Koelle & Associates.
To register, click here. For more information call 215-686-5394.
This program is presented in partnership with Entrepreneur Works.