This event has already happened. Check out our other great events!
Let’s Speak English! for International Adults
Mon, May 22, 2017 5:30 P.M.
Ramonita G. de Rodriguez Library
• Weekly conversation hour.
• Build your confidence speaking English.
• Topics may involve small talk, holidays and customs, common slang.
• Suggest additional topics!
• Practice speaking in a casual environment-no exams!
• Make friends with other international adults.
The program is free, but registration is required. Please call or stop by the branch to sign up.