This event has already happened. Check out our other great events!
Best for PHL Challenge Workshop
Thu, February 15, 2018 12:00 P.M.
Business Resource and Innovation Center at
Parkway Central Library
Attend a FREE workshop that enables a business or nonprofit to evaluate its impact on Philadelphia’s workers, communities, and the environment. The workshop also offers feedback about how the business or nonprofit might improve its operations and provides suggestions for some “quick wins”.
There is no cost to participate in these workshops and they are open to all businesses and nonprofits. Just bring a laptop or tablet with wifi capabilities.
What to expect at a Best for PHL Challenge workshop:
- Gain valuable, often surprising insights about your business
- Strengthen your bottom line & identify cost savings
- Learn how to build a better business that will help you attract, engage, and retain employees
- Forge a better reputation with your customers
- Set a baseline for your business’ impact and learn best practices
- Connect with and learn from other business leaders
Thousands of businesses worldwide have completed this assessment, which was created for Best for PHL by B Lab, a nonprofit organization that serves the global movement of people using business as a force for good. We are confident you will learn something of value and meet other impressive business peers. Registration for these workshops are capped, so please register ASAP to reserve your spot.
Register at bestforphl.com/events!
Thursday, February 15th | 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Parkway Central | 4th Floor | Rooms 405/406