Business Plan Toolkit
Wed, October 17, 2018 6:30 P.M.
Add to your calendar
Business Resource and Innovation Center at
Parkway Central Library
Join BRIC librarians who will teach you how to use free library resources to research your business plan professionally! This intensive, two hour session will help you:
- Get an introduction to business plans and industry codes
- Start researching the competition
- Target your audience by learning to find and use demographic information
- Gain executive perspective by learning to research your industry
- Work on developing your financial plan
- Learn about more free and low cost business resources in Philadelphia
Intermediate computer skills are required. There will be time at the end of each session to familiarize yourself with the print and online resources. To actively participate we highly suggest bringing your fully-charged laptop (charging space is limited).
Advance registration is required as space is limited. Please contact the Business Resource & Innovation Center directly to register at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-686-5394.
Parkway Central | Business Resource & Innovation Center | 2nd Floor
Business & Entrepreneurs