Read, Baby, Read Play Group
Sat, March 30, 2019 11:00 A.M.
Add to your calendar
Lucien E. Blackwell West Philadelphia Regional Library
Join us for play time and connecting with other families. All programs are for children ages birth through 24 months and their caregivers. Expecting parents and siblings welcome. Childcares and groups, please call the library to make an appointment.
*Play Group March 30th is part of the Read, Baby, Read, Baby Spring Fling. The Schedule for the day is:
- 10:30 a.m. - Baby Storytime
- 11:00 a.m. - Baby Playgroup
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. - Light Refreshments
- 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Make and Take Shrinky Dink Activity: Make a keepsake keychain with your baby's handprint!
- 2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Baby Dance Party
For more information, contact Natasha at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read, Baby, Read is a series of fun programs for babies, toddlers and their families, using new library spaces and materials to help develop language and literacy.
Read, Baby, Read is made possible by a generous grant from the William Penn Foundation.