This event has already happened. Check out our other great events!
Free Legal Help Available @ the Library
Tue, May 21, 2019 2:00 P.M.
Joseph E. Coleman Northwest Regional Library
Representatives from Community Legal Services will provide information on resources available and legal options.
Do you have issues like these? We can help.
- Having troubly paying your property taxes, or utility bills?
- Having issues obtaining the deed to your home?
- Owe the IRS, or denied a federal income tax refund?
- Applied for, or denied Unemployment Compensation?
- Been denied a job because of a criminal record?
To speak to a representative, no appointment is necessary. We will be available from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. But, if you wish to speak to legal counsel, please call 267-443-2676, to RSVP.
This program is supported by Community Legal Services and Philadelphia Legal Assistance.