Using the Marketing Mix to Rise Above the Competition
Mon, April 13, 2020 6:00 P.M.
Parkway Central Library
Curtis' story is from when he got laid off and how devastating it was for him. He took actions to get himself back to employment and developed new strategies to ensure he would never fear being laid off again.
The 5 key messages and more that will be discussed include:
1. Understand that you are a Product! You must position yourself for favorable consideration using tried and true marketing techniques.
2. You must take action to build confidence.
3. You must continuously learn to build your specific competency, try new things, and embrace failure as a pathway to eventual success.
4. Networking is paramount to your success: Mentors and Sponsors!
5. Volunteering: Helping others can help you help yourself.
Curtis L. Jenkins is President of C.L. Jenkins & Associates an author of “The Only Job Search Book You Will Ever Need!” Curtis is also a Project Management Professional where he serves as the Director, of Governance and Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO) for Solenis, LLC.
C.L. Jenkins & Associates, Inc is a management consulting firm focused on helping small businesses through Advisory Board Services (working on the business) and Strategic Consulting (working in the business).
Curtis’ career spans over 20 years as a Project Management leader in Mergers & Acquisitions, Global Information Technology Projects, and Management Consulting in the specialty chemical, transportation, financial services, telecommunications, utilities and manufacturing industries.
Curtis has a B.A. from Temple University, and a master’s degree in the Management of Technology from the University of Pennsylvania.
Advance registration is requested as space is limited. Please click here to register.
Monday, April 13 | 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Parkway Central Library | Ground Floor | Business Resource and Innovation Center
Jobs & Job Seekers