This event has already happened. Check out our other great events!
FAFSA Completion Event
Sat, February 15, 2020 11:00 A.M.
Teen Center at
Parkway Central Library
Need help filing your FAFSA? Join us in Room 25 (beside the Field Teen Center) for help!
This is a partner program between the Field Teen Center, the Philadelphia College Round Table, The Alexander Advantage, and PHEAA.
What is needed for filing the FAFSA:
- FSA ID (applicant and parent of dependent applicant)
- Social Security Card (bring copy or have a picture)
- Driver's License Number
- 2018 Income Tax Records (applicant and parent of dependent applicant)
- Records of Untaxed Assests (Money)
- List of Schools the Applicant is Interested in Attending
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Help will be provided on a first come, first served basis.