This event has already happened. Check out our other great events!
The Future of Work: How will you keep Pace?
Sat, February 15, 2020 11:00 A.M.
The Future of Work" is a popular topic that tends to include related terms such as:
• Digital Disruption
• Gig Economy
• Job Automation
• Artificial Intelligence
• Reskilling the Workforce
But what exactly is the "Future of Work"?
• Is it the latest industry fad?
• Is it a "singular thing"
• Should it be considered a Fait Accompli?
The reality is that the future state of the "Future of Work" continues to evolve ... seemingly daily ... which is one reason why there are so many questions about it. And, as the potential disruption is so great, some companies have started formal efforts to establish their own "Future of Work" strategies to gain insights on potential organizational changes.
But the challenge is even GREATER for the individual worker, who needs to figure out how to "Keep Pace" with the "Future of Work" on their own, due in large part to a lack of specific or tangible guidance. Until now. In this brand new presentation for 2020, George Pace will share his research and insights to date on the "Future of Work", where he will cover:
• The newly developed “Keep Pace” Future of Work Ecosystem
• Core Players of the "Future of Work" Ecosystem which include: the individual, society, business and technology
• The SKILLS intersection (there are 8) which will be discussed: The Future of Work Skills & Recommended activities to obtain those skills
George Pace is an IT technology leader, focusing on how to extract business value from the latest technologies.
Registration is suggested for this two-hour program. Click here to save your spot https://www.meetup.com/Philadelphia-Area-Great-Careers-Group/events/vcfplrybcdbtb/
705 East Cathedral Road (Henry Ave. & Cathedral Rd.)
Philadelphia, PA 19128-2106