You'll love these weblinks chosen by our expert librarians.
- Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks – Where to go for the quintessential Philadelphia sandwich.
- The Inquirer's Restaurants & Food – Search or browse the Philadelphia Inquirer's restaurant and food news.
- Philadelphia Magazine's Top 50 – The top 50 restaurants as chosen by Philadelphia Magazine.
- The Philadelphia Pretzel – Archived article from the New York Times on the history, culture and joys of the Philadelphia pretzel.
- Philadelphia Restaurants – Search reviews, food tips, blogs, and current events listings from Philadelphia Magazine.
- Foobooz – "Food, drink, gossip and deals in Philadelphia.” Always the first to break local restaurant news.
- Holly Eats – Hollister "Holly" Moore, former City Paper restaurant critic, rates his favorite restaurants on a scale of one to five grease stains. Reviews and ratings for restaurants worldwide are included along with an extensive Philadelphia section.
- Messy and Picky – Messy and Picky are a "young, financially challenged couple," one a committed carnivore, the other a dessert-loving vegetarian, sharing their thoughts on dining out in Center City.
- PhilaFoodie – Lawyer and City Paper food critic, David Snyder's, knowledgeable, in-depth thoughts on fine food and wine in Philadelphia.