You'll love these weblinks chosen by our expert librarians.
- À la Montréal - Can't afford Paris? Canada's French-speaking metropolis is very gay friendly and just a short flight away.
- Gay Ogunquit - For a quieter getaway, Ogunquit, Maine is an artsy resort village (located 66 miles north of Boston) that has been welcoming gay and lesbian visitors for over 100 years. The white sandy beaches are especially alluring in summer.
- Greater Fort Lauderdale - If fun in the sun is your thing, you can't beat Fort Lauderdale, FL. America's top gay resort area has more than 30 gay-owned hotels plus dozens of gay bars. It has replaced Key West as the top gay mecca in Florida.
- Only in San Francisco - An all-in-one guide to San Francisco, CA. Find out where to stay, where to eat, and where to have fun—remember, it's all gay-friendly.
- Out and About - Out & About travel guides to dozens of cities worldwide are available now through www.gay.com. Your starting point for seeing the world.
- Palm Springs Bureau of Tourism - The website of the Palm Springs Bureau of Tourism has a section for "GLBT." Here you will find hotels, entertainment, and more. The Dinah Shore Women's Weekend held annually in March is not to be missed!
- Provincetown: The Gay and Lesbian Guide - Provincetown, MA is on the tip of Cape Cod. Long an artists' mecca, it now ranks as a premiere gay and lesbian destination.