You'll love these weblinks chosen by our expert librarians.
- BiUnity of Philadelphia: – The Philadelphia-area support network for bisexual people, their families, and friends.
- The Colours Organization, Inc. – Colours inc. offers a safe and comfortable meeting place for sexual minorities of color in the heart of Center City.
- Equality Advocates Pennsylvania – Equality Advocates' mission is to achieve equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender individuals in Pennsylvania through direct legal services, education, and policy reform.
- Equality Forum – Equality Forum undertakes high-impact initiatives, produces documentary films, highlights GLBT history, and presents the largest annual national and international GLBT civil rights forum.
- Giovanni's Room – Giovanni's Room, one of the oldest and more highly regarded gay and lesbian bookstores in the country, hosts many author events and is a great meeting place.
- PFLAG Philadelphia – An organization for the parents, families, and friends of lesbians and gays. October 2003 marked the PFLAG's 30th anniversary. This is the website for the Philadelphia chapter.
- Philadelphia Gay News – The online version of Philadelphia's only gay newspaper. The print version comes out every Friday and is free of charge.
- Philly Gay Calendar: – Find out what's happening in Philadelphia's gay community along with a listing of local venues (bars, businesses, organizations, etc.)
- Philly Pride Presents – This volunteer organization brings us three "must see" events: Pride Day in June, Outfest in October, and Winter Pride in late winter.
- Sister Space of the Delaware Valley – One of the goals of Sister Space is to provide services and sponsor educational activities designed to foster positive self-image for lesbians.