Thinking about College?
The Free Library of Philadelphia provides free access to many online college prep resources, including clarification on key terms and deadlines, links to essential forms and databases, and helpful advice on navigating the whole college application process.
On the following pages, you will find:
- Tips on finding the right fit for your college experience
- ACT and SAT prep, calendar, and other pertinent test details
- Application help, including guidance on crafting the best essay, securing recommendations, submitting academic records, and preparing for college interviews
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) links and guides
- Scholarship, contest, and award listings
- Success stories of students who used Free Library resources to gain college admission