The Free Library Board of Trustees will be holding a meeting on Friday, March 18, 2022 from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
View the upcoming meeting agenda
To access the meeting:
Join via Zoom with the following link: https://tinyurl.com/flptrustees31822
Join via telephone: 1-929-436-2866
Webinar ID: 849 1576 5700
Public Participation at Board of Trustees Meetings
Any member of the public who wishes to address the Board of Trustees during the meeting may do so by accessing the Free Library Board of Trustees Meeting Public Comment Form.
Please note the following:
- Speakers must sign up to speak by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 16, 2022 and must identify themselves
- Comments limited to three minutes
- Comments can only be about agenda matters
- No responses will be given to public comments as this is a forum in which the public can communicate their ideas/concerns about matters to be taken up by the Board of Trustees. The public comments portion of the meeting will help inform Trustees’ decisions as stewards of the Free Library
- Requestors will be notified by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 17, 2022 via email
Upcoming Free Library FY22 meeting schedule:
- Thursday, June 16, 2022 |4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Please refer to http://www.freelibrary.org for updates as Covid-19 restrictions and guidelines may impact future meeting location details.