RSS Feeds for the Free Library of Philadelphia
RSS is an easy way to stay up-to-date on your favorite websites. The Free Library's RSS feeds offer convenient updates on select Library events and site features.
- Stay up to date on when your favorite author is participating in our award-winning Author Events series.
Free Library Blog
- Written by Free Library staff, our blog is full of in-depth information, commentary, and discussion of our programs, services, resources, events, and catalog offerings; as well as topics such as literature, art, music, history, poetry, pop culture, and everything in between.
Free Library Podcast
- Check this feed often for entertaining and enlightening episodes of our podcasts including Author Events, One Book, One Philadelphia, and more.
- Read and view book reviews across all genres and formats written by our knowledgable and well-read Free Library librarians and staff.
- See the newest content added to our ever-expanding digital collections, now with over 30,000 digitized images.
Build a custom RSS Feed:
You are welcome to use Free Library of Philadelphia RSS feeds for personal use in a news reader or as part of a non-commercial website or blog. Proper format and attribution are required whenever Free Library content is posted on your website. We also reserve the right to require you to stop distributing Free Library content.