The Free Library Board of Trustees will be holding its annual meeting of FY22 on Thursday, June 16, 2022 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
View the upcoming meeting agenda
The meeting will be held in-person at Parkway Central Library (1901 Vine Street) in the rooms 405/406/407 on the 4th floor.
The Vine Street entrance will be open until 5:00 p.m. Please use the Wood Street entrance, which is located in the rear of the building, after 5:00 p.m.
Please note all other Library areas will be closed to the public when service ends at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 16, 2022 per current public service hours.
Public Comment at Board of Trustees Meetings
Any member of the public who wishes to address the Board of Trustees during the meeting may do so by accessing the Free Library Board of Trustees Meeting Public Comment Form
Please note the following:
- Speakers must sign up to speak by 4:00 p.m. Wednesday, June 15, 2022 and must identify themselves.
- Speakers must be present in-person to deliver their comment.
- Comments limited to three minutes.
- Comments must regard agenda matters.
- No responses will be given to public comments as this is a forum in which the public can communicate ideas/concerns about matters to be taken up by the Board of Trustees. The public comments portion of the meeting will help inform Trustees’ decisions as stewards of the Free Library.
- Requestors will be notified by 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 15, 2022 via email.