The Free Library Board of Trustees will be holding its first meeting of FY24 on Friday, September 22, 2023, from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
View the upcoming meeting agenda.
To access the meeting:
Join via Zoom with the following link: https://tinyurl.com/5n7n272b
Join via telephone: (US) +1 312 626 6799
Webinar ID: 868 0068 8728
Public Comment at Board of Trustees Meetings:
Any member of the public who wishes to address the Board of Trustees during the meeting may do so by accessing the Free Library Board of Trustees Public Comment Form.
Please note the following:
- Speakers must sign up to speak by 12 p.m. Thursday, September 21, 2023, and must identify themselves.
- Speakers must be present in person to deliver their comments.
- Comments are limited to three minutes.
- Comments must regard agenda matters.
- No responses will be given to public comments as this is a forum where the public can communicate ideas/concerns about matters to be taken up by the Board of Trustees. The public comments portion of the meeting will help inform Trustees’ decisions as stewards of the Free Library.
- Requestors will be notified by 5 p.m. on Thursday, September 21, 2023, via email.