Mon, June 14, 2021 10:00 A.M.
Attention job seekers! Here’s your chance to connect directly with training programs, employers, and experts in Health Care.
Sessions will take place daily, every hour on the hour, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Drop in for any session throughout the week. A full agenda will be emailed to registrants the week before the event begins and specifics on each day’s session will be emailed to registrants the evening before. Here is the daily schedule, which we will be updating as the date gets closer:
Training Program Presentation: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- CareBridge Academy: Home Health Aide and Certified Nurse Aide
- Aseptic Technical Solutions: Sterile Processing Technicians
Workshops for Job Seekers: 11:00 a.m. to noon
- Operation Hope/Urban Affairs Coalition: Credit, Loans & Debt
Workshops for Job Seekers: noon to 1:00 p.m.
- PA CareerLink: Do's and Don'ts of Resumes
Training Program Presentation: 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Over All Training (OAT): Dental Assistant Apprenticeship
- Penn Asian Vocational Institute: Home Health Aide, Certified Nurse Aide, Vocational ESL class
- District 1199C Training & Upgrade Fund
- TempleCares: Bridge to Healthcare Employment
Employer “Meet & Greets:” 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Bayada Home Health Care
- Home Care Associates
- Main Line Health
- Blessings4Ever Home Care Agency
- Chosen Family Home Care
- Illuminated Hearts LLC
To register, please click here. Zoom meeting information will be emailed upon registration.
Philly Career Launch is made possible by PECO and Citizens Charitable Foundation.
Monday, June 14 | 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.