Wed, June 16, 2021 10:00 A.M.
Attention job seekers! Here’s your chance to connect directly with training programs, employers, and experts in Manufacturing & Skilled Trades.
Sessions will take place daily, every hour on the hour, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Drop in for any session throughout the week. A full agenda will be emailed to registrants the week before the event begins and specifics on each day’s session will be emailed to registrants the evening before. Here is the daily schedule, which we will be updating as the date gets closer:
Training Program Presentation: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Philadelphia OIC: Smart Energy Technical Training (SETT)
- Academy of Industrial Arts: Electrician Training Program
- NCIA (HVAC program): HVAC Technician Training Program
Workshops for Job Seekers: 11:00 a.m. to noon
- PFCU/Urban Affairs Coalition: Financial Planning & Using Bank Products
Workshops for Job Seekers: noon and noon to 1:00 p.m.
- Full Circle Career Workshop: Accomplishment Stories
Training Program Presentation: 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Reignite Philly: Welding Program
- CCP: Advanced Manufacturing Training Program: Welding, Precision Machining (CNC) and Electro-mechanical/Mechatronics Technology
- Drexel University: Manufacturing Career Accelerator Program
- Philadelphia Technician Training Institute: Construction and Manufacturing Programs
Employer “Meet & Greets:” 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Employer “Meet & Greets:” 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Battle's Transportation, Inc
To register, please click here. Zoom meeting information will be emailed upon registration.
Philly Career Launch is made possible by PECO and Citizens Charitable Foundation.
Wednesday, June 16 | 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.