Thu, June 17, 2021 10:00 A.M.
Attention job seekers! Here’s your chance to connect directly with training programs, employers, and experts in Construction & Skilled Trades.
Sessions will take place daily, every hour on the hour, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Drop in for any session throughout the week. A full agenda will be emailed to registrants the week before the event begins and specifics on each day’s session will be emailed to registrants the evening before. Here is the daily schedule, which we will be updating as the date gets closer:
Training Program Presentation: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Orleans Technical College: Air conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration; Building Maintenance; Carpentry; Plumbing and Heating; and Residential and Commerical Electricity
Workshops for Job Seekers: 11:00 a.m. to noon
- Welcome to PA CareerLink: Reentry Orientation
Workshops for Job Seekers: noon to 1:00 p.m
- Full Circle Career Workshop: Job Search Strategies
Training Program Presentation: 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Finishing Trades Institute of the Mid-Atlantic Region: Finish Trades Apprenticeships and WINC (Women in Non-Traditional Careers) Trades Readiness Program
- PowerCorpsPHL: Environmentally-focused training programs
- Philadelphia Water Department: Community Apprenticeship Program
- Connection Training Services: Youth Pre-Apprenticeship Program
- Philly Shipyard: Apprenticeship Program
Employer “Meet & Greets:” 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- ABC (Associated Builders and Contractors)
- Klover Construction
- Meizinger Construction Services
To register, please click here. Zoom meeting information will be emailed upon registration.
Philly Career Launch is made possible by PECO and Citizens Charitable Foundation.
Thursday, June 17 | 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.