This event has already happened. Check out our other great events!
Negotiating For More
Tue, April 4, 2017 6:00 P.M.
Business Resource and Innovation Center at
Parkway Central Library
This is an interactive workshop designed to empower women with skills and confidence to successfully negotiate salary and benefits; skills they can use throughout their lives and well beyond their next negotiation.
By the end of this training, you will
- About the gender pay gap and its consequences
- Why it is important to negotiate, not just for pay and benefits
- Get the tools and techniques you need to ensure that you’re paid what you’re worth
- How to quantify your market value so that you can be objective
- Confidently communicate your value
- Learn strategies to create a pitch and respond to salary offers
- How to approach opportunities for raises and promotions
Presented by Dr. Cheryl Carleton, Assistant Professor and Director of Women's Professional Network, Villanova University.
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Skyline Room, 4th Floor
Please register by calling the BRIC Department @ 215.686.5394 or via email email@example.com