The Free Library of Philadelphia is BUILDING INSPIRATION at four neighborhood libraries:
- Lillian Marrero Library (601 W. Lehigh Avenue)
- Logan Library (1333 Wagner Avenue)
- Lovett Memorial Library (6945 Germantown Avenue)
- Tacony Library (6742 Torresdale Avenue)
These libraries will close for approximately two years at the end of the day on March 31, 2016. Through our ambitious BUILDING INSPIRATION: 21st Century Libraries Initiative, these four libraries will undergo major renovations and be back better than ever!
For other library locations and 24/7 online service, we’re always open at freelibrary.org. If you have questions or concerns related to the construction, please email LibraryConstruction@freelibrary.org or call 215-686-5322.
If you have holds or interlibrary loan materials to retrieve from the temporarily closed library locations, you can pick them up at the alternate library locations listed below. You will also be notified by phone.
- For Lillian Marrero items, visit Kensington Library at 104 W. Dauphin Street.
- For Logan Library items, visit Oak Lane Library at 6614 N.12th Street.
- For Lovett Memorial Library items, visit Chestnut Hill Library at 8711 Germantown Avenue.
- For Tacony Library items, visit Holmesburg Library at 7810 Frankford Avenue.
To learn more about the planned renovations, visit 21stcenturylibraries.org.