This event has already happened. Check out our other great events!
CANCELLED - Financial Wellness Day 2020
Sat, March 28, 2020 9:00 A.M.
Social Science and History Department at
Parkway Central Library
This event has been cancelled and will not be rescheduled at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Join us for a day of free tax preparation and take the opportunity to learn about money saving resources that can support financial planning.
No appointments necessary.
For tax filing assistance, be sure to bring the following documents for you, your spouse, and your dependents:
- Current driver’s license, state ID, passport, Green Card, or Employment Authorization card AND birth dates for all household members
- SS card (or other Social Security document with full SSN on it)
- W-2 and 1099 forms for income, pensions or Social Security, or unemployment received in 2019 plus last year’s tax return (if available)
- Year end statement for childcare expenses AND Social Security Number or Employer Identification Number of the provider
- 1098-T form for any college/ trade school expenses paid
- 1095-A statement (if applicable) AND Total all expenses plus bills/receipts fo r medicine and doctor’s visits as backup
- Property tax
This annual event is made possible through our partnership with the Campaign for Working Families and the United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey.
Saturday, March 28, 2020 | 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. | Parkway Central Library Lobby and Skyline Room