Item No: pdca00102
Title: Union Naval Commanders.
Additional Title: Black & Case. Photo Boston; Engraved by J. Rogers
Print and Picture Collection
From top to bottom, left to right, list of the Naval Commanders; John A. Winslow, L.M. Goldsborough, Sam J. DuPont, John A. Dahlgren and S.H. Stringham.
Entered according to act of Congress. AD 1867 by Virtue & Yorston, in the clerks office of teh district of the United States for the southern district of New York.
Rogers, J. - Engraver
Black & Case - Photographer
- Civil War, 1861-1865
- Military officers
- Commanding officers
- Commanders (commissioned officers)
- Military leadership
- Winslow, John Ancrum, 1811-1873
- Goldsborough, Louis Malesherbes, 1805-1877
- Du Pont, Samuel Francis, 1803-1865
- Dahlgren, John Adolphus Bernard, 1809-1870
- Stringham, Silas Horton, 1798-1876