Item No: pdcp00576
Title: Falls Bridge - Postcard
Historic Street Address:
Kelley Drive & Calumet Street
Print and Picture Collection
Located: Postcard Collection Under: Philadelphia - Fairmount Park - Falls Bridge
Falls Bridge built in 1894–1895 under the direction of Chief Engineer George Smedley Webster (1855–1931) and James H. Windrim, director of the Philadelphia Department of Public Works.
Webster, George S., 1855-1931 - Architect