Item No: pdcf00061
Title: Blanche A. Nixon/Cobbs Creek Branch
Additional Title: Exterior view of the Cobbs Creek Branch, 1966
Historic Street Address:
5800 Cobbs Creek Parkway
Print and Picture Collection
This is an exterior view of the Cobbs Creek Branch, in the spring of 1966. Opened in 1925, the Cobbs Creek Branch was the 23rd branch funded by a grant from Andrew Carnegie.
In 1990, the branch was renamed in honor of community activist and library volunteer Blanche A. Nixon. The branch serves the Cobbs Creek community.
Lawrence S. Williams, Inc. - Photographer