Item No: pdcp00707
Title: First Regiment Armory
Historic Street Address:
Broad and Callowhill Streets, Southeast corner
Print and Picture Collection
Located in Box: Architects - Bands Folder: Armories
View of the First Regiment Armory located at the Southeast corner of Broad and Callowhill Streets. Designed by James Hamilton Windrim and built 1882-1890. Additions to armory made in 1904 and designed by Charles J. Brooke (fl. 1891-1911). Demolished 1979.
Windrim, James H. (James Hamilton), 1840-1919 - Architect