Item No: pdcf00264
Title: Logan Branch
Additional Title: Interior of the Logan Branch prior to modernization, ca. 1958
Historic Street Address:
1333 Wagner Avenue
Print and Picture Collection
The Logan Branch was the 21st Free Library branch built using funds donated by Andrew Carnegie; it opened on November 16, 1918. This photograph was taken ca. 1958, prior to the branch's modernization during the following year. Then, in 1962, a basement fire necessitated extensive repairs.
The Logan Branch serves the residents of the Logan neighborhood.