Item No: pdcf00267
Title: Logan Branch
Additional Title: Interior view of the Logan Branch after rehabilitation, 1963
Historic Street Address:
1333 Wagner Avenue
Print and Picture Collection
The Logan Branch was the 21st Free Library branch built using funds donated by Andrew Carnegie; it opened on November 16, 1918. Having just been modernized in 1959, the branch interior had to be rehabilitated again in 1962, after a basement fire. This interior view was taken upon reopening in 1963, and shows new flooring over the area destroyed by the fire.
The Logan Branch serves the residents of the Logan neighborhood.