Item No: pdcf00559
Title: West Oak Lane Branch
Additional Title: Copy of the architect's rendering for the West Oak Lane Branch, ca. 1955
Historic Street Address:
2000 Washington Lane
Print and Picture Collection
The West Oak Lane Branch, designed by the architectural firm Martin, Stewart & Noble, first opened to the public on August 26, 1957. This image is a copy of the architect's ca. 1955 rendering for the branch.
The West Oak Lane Branch serves West Oak Lane and parts of Cedarbrook, Ivy Hill, and East Mt. Airy.
Martin, Stewart & Noble (fl. 1954 - 1962) - Architect
Oakes, Earle, 1923-2011 - Artist