Item No: foc0000510
Title: Philadelphia Electric Company
Additional Title: New Electric Light and Power Station at Christian Street Wharf
Print and Picture Collection
Illustration of the Philadelphia Electric Company's new generating station "A-2" located on the Schuylkill River at the Christian Street wharf. The building, designed by notable architect John T. Windrim, housed the world's largest turbo-generator. It went on line in 1915.
"Philadelphia and Notable Philadelphians" by King.Moses. Page 8d.