Memorial HallCentennial Exhibition
Item No: c011712
Title: Memorial Hall
Additional Title: Memorial HallSeries: Photograph Series I
Media Type: Albumen Prints
Notes: 1 silver albumen print; 12 x 20 cm.
Notes: Architects: Memorial Hall -- H.J. Schwarzmann.
Notes: Exhibit title: The Navy (statue), Ames Manufacturing Company, Chicopee, Mass., Exhibit #145, Memorial Hall, Bldg. #101.
Notes: Exterior view of Memorial Hall. On top of Memorial Hall are birds and statues. In the foreground are "The Navy", sculptor Larkin G. Mead of the Ames Manufacturing Company, shrubs, and Winged horses owned by the Fairmount Park Commission.
Notes: Mounted on backing board.
Notes: Title on label: Memorial Hall.
Creator Name: Centennial Photographic Co.
- Ames Manufacturing Company
- Centennial Exhibition
- Exhibition buildings
- Memorial Hall
- Monuments & memorials
- Participation, Massachusetts
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Wings (animal components)
- Schwarzmann, H. J. (Hermann J.)
- Winged Horses (Philadelphia, Pa. : Monument)
- Exhibitions & displays
- Mead, Larkin G. (Larkin Goldsmith), 1835-1910.
- Navy (Philadelphia, Pa. : Monument)