You'll love these weblinks chosen by our expert librarians.
- ACT - American College Testing Program – Information about the ACT test including free test prep resources and descriptions of the different test areas.
- Campus Tours – The online source for virtual college tours, interactive maps, college webcams, campus movies and pictures.
- College and University Rankings – Features an organized list of links to sites ranking and evaluating colleges and universities and various graduate programs.
- College Board Online – Students can search for schools by major, type of school, location and other criteria. Once they find a school that appeals to them, they can search for colleges with similar characteristics.
- College Board Online – Use their online financial aid form to search their database of over 2,300 sources of college funding.
- Educational Testing Service - ETS – Information about the standardized tests like the AP, SAT, and GRE.
- Federal Student Aid – Information about federal programs with links to forms and additional resources from the U.S. Department of Education.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid FAFSA – The FAFSA is used by almost all colleges, universities, and career schools for awarding federal student aid, and most state and college aid.
- NACAC - National Association for College Admission Counseling – The Student Resources section of the NACAC website contains college prep information and other resources for college planning.
- Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency PHEAA – A student financial services organization that offers a grant and scholarship database with billions of dollars in financial aid
- Peterson's College Search – The web version of Peterson's College Directory does not contain as much information as the printed guides, but is still very useful and convenient.
- Princeton Review – The Opinion and Advice section of the Princeton Review website has information about applying to colleges, including the college admission essay.
- SAT – Information about the SAT test including test preparation and registration.
- Saving For College – Information about saving for college including 529 Plans, financial aid, scholarships, and student loans.
- U.S. News and World Report School Rankings – The U.S. News and World Report yearly issue on colleges and universities has long been one of the key sources for college rankings. The web version provides the list of schools for free, for $14.95 you can get the U.S. News statistics on the colleges.