You'll love these weblinks chosen by our expert librarians.
Swine Flu (H1N1)
Curent Information about Swine Flu (H1N1) in Philadelphia, the U.S., and the World.
- CDC H1N1 Flu – Official Centers for Disease Control site on Swine Flu.
- KidsHealth.org - Swine Flu – A web site for kids, teens and parents offering information about Swine Flu (H1N1).
- Medline Plus: Swine Flu – A website from the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institues of Health.
- PandemicFlu.gov – One-stop access to U.S. Government swine, avian and pandemic flu information.
- Philadelphia Department of Public Health, H1N1 Influenza Vaccine Clinic Schedule – This is a list of medical clinics that are providing H1N1 influenza vaccine (H1N1 flu shot) in cooperation with the Philadelphia Health Department.
- Philadelphia Department of Public Health, Health Information Portal – Philadelphia-area health care community resources on H1N1 Influenza
- Philadelphia's Office of Emergency Management – The Managing Director’s Office of Emergency Management (MDO-OEM) is responsible for ensuring the readiness of the City of Philadelphia for emergencies of any kind through an integrated and collaborative program that educates the public on how to prepare for emergencies, works with organizations throughout the city to prepare emergency contingencies, mitigate the impact of emergencies and enable the city to recover from an emergency as quickly as possible.
- Philly Health Info – Philly Health Info is a free, comprehensive and objective health information service for all residents of Greater Philadelphia. This College of Physicians' site is a multifaceted Web portal, available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, providing access to the latest quality health and medical information, with an emphasis on regional resources and services.
- School District of Philadelphia – Information about Swine Flu for Parents and Staff
Web sites en español
Websites about the Swine Flu (H1N1) virus in Spanish
- Centros para el Control y la Prevención de Enfermedades – Influenza H1N1 (gripe porcina)
- Detenga el contagio de la gripe – El Departamento estatal de servicios de salud de Texas le informa acerca de las mejores maneras para prevenir el contagio de la gripe.
- Organización Mundial de la Salud – Alerta y Respuesta ante Epidemias y Pandemias (EPR)