You'll love these weblinks chosen by our expert librarians.
Information about the 2010 US Census
- Census.Gov: About Us – A thorough overview of the US Census Bureau, its purpose and services.
- The History of the US Census – Explore the history of the US Census from 1790 to present.
- What Is the Census? – A fact-filled, user-friendly website that explains the 2010 Census in detail.
Census for Genealogy
- Census for Genealogy – A guide to Census resources at the Free Library for use for genealogical research.
Census for Statistics
- Census Atlas of the United States – A comprehensive atlas of approximately 800 maps, covering population and housing data from decennial censuses from 1790 to the present.
- City and County Data Book – The City and County Data Book is a convenient summary of local area statistics.
- Getting Started with American Factfinder 2 – Learn how to use American FactFinder to locate population, housing, economic, and geographic data from the US Census.
- Statistical Abstract of the United States – An extensive source of statistics on social and economic conditions in the United States, collected from US government agencies, including the US Census Bureau.