You'll love these weblinks chosen by our expert librarians.
Legal Resources in and around Philadelphia.
- Community Legal Services of Philadelphia – Free legal advice and representation to low income residents of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia Bar Association's Lawyer Referral and Information Service – Legal referral services.
- Philadelphia Legal Assistance – Free civil legal services to low-income individuals and families in Philadelphia as well as referrals and support to organizations that coordinate pro bono volunteer lawyers.
- Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts – Pro-bono and low cost legal assistance, educational programs and business counseling to artists and arts and cultural organizations.
- PA Law Help – A guide to legal information and free civil legal services for low-income persons and seniors in Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania Legal Aid Network – Resources and legal help.
- Probono.net – Resources for pro bono and legal services attorneys and others working to assist low income or disadvantaged clients.