You'll love these weblinks chosen by our expert librarians.
Voting in Philadelphia
Voting Resources in Philadelphia.
- Committee of Seventy – Nonprofit, non-partisan organization that fights for clean government and fair elections in Philadelphia.
- Fact Check – Nonpartisan, nonprofit resource that checks the accuracy of political statements made during debates and campaign ads.
- Follow the Money – See where your elected officials’ campaign contributions are coming from, broken down by business sector.
- League of Women's Voters – Information to prepare you for Election Day such as sample ballots.
- Politi-Fact – Pulitzer Prize-winning site checks political statements for factual accuracy, and measures candidates against the Flip-o-meter to judge the consistency of their positions.
- VoteEasy from Project Vote Smart – Find presidential and congressional candidates who feel the same way they do about 13 hot-button issues.
- Votes PA – Portal from the Pennsylvania Department of State has information on registering to vote, locating your polling place, applying for alternative ballots, and the new voter ID law.
- votesmart.org – Non-partisan voter education resource. Browse information on political parties, interest groups, candidates, issues, and campaign finances.