You'll love these weblinks chosen by our expert librarians.
- Teen Health F X - Teen Health FX Cool, interactive health education web site for teens published by the Adolescent/ Young Adult Center for Health of Morristown Memorial Hospital in Morristown, N.J. Wonderful informative site with teen-friendly graphics: teens send in questions, and health professionals post replies.
- Teenwire - Teenwire is an upbeat, teen-friendly site from Planned Parenthood. Covers topics such as teen pregnancy, preventing cervical cancer, and self-esteem and body image, with lots of positive feedback from teen peer educators.
Emotional and Physical Health
Emotional and Physical Health information for Teens.
- The Attic Youth Center – Safe space for LGBTQ teens to share and hang out.
- Frequently Asked Embarrassing Questions – Everything you were too afraid to ask!
- Go Ask Alice! – Columbia University's health question and answer resource.
- Haven Youth Center – Providing educational, social, and recreational services to HIV youth to support healthy, age-appropriate development and transition into adulthood.
- IPL2’s Health and Sexuality – Health and Sexuality Information for Teens.
- Mazzoni Center Youth Drop-In Clinic – Free medical care and HIV & STD testing for individuals 14 to 24 years old.
- PBS Teen It's My Life – Interactive websites of games and forums for learning about life.
- Planned Parenthood Philly – Provides Sexual health care, offers expert sexuality education, and promote effective advocacy to protect our right to reproductive choice.
- Scarleteen – Sex-ed for the real world.
- StopBullying.gov – Information on how to prevent and stop bullying.
- Youth Health Empowerment Project – Youth Drop-In Center