You'll love these weblinks chosen by our expert librarians.
- EEK! Global warming – Environmental Education for Kids (EEK!) site. All about global warming. For grades 3 and up.
- EPA for kids – From the Environmental Protection Agency, for kids. Climate change, the greenhouse effect, games and more. For grades 3 and up.
- Kids Against Global Warming – Do something about global warming. The best things to do to prevent global warming. For grades 2 and up.
- ThinkQuest - Global Warming – Although adults do many things to help stop global warming, kids can do just as much. Plenty of information on global warming, and things you can do to help. For grades 3 and up.
- TIME for Kids – From TIME magazine for kids. Global warming games, questions and answers, and more. For grades 3 and up.
- Accuweather.com – The world's weather authority. More than 100 forecast meteorologists and proprietary forecast models give you the most accurate and complete weather on the web! For grades 5 and up.
- Edheads.org – Weather fun and games for kids! For grades 2 and up.
- National Severe Storms Laboratory – Coloring books that you can print about weather! For Kindergarten and up. Children may need help with printing.
- National Weather Service – From the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's National Weather Service. Includes advisories, all kinds of forecasts, and text message signup. For grades 5 and up.
- USA Today Weather – From USA Today. See weather headlines from all over the US. Post your weather pictures. For grades 4 and up.
- The Weather Channel – From the Weather Channel. Includes your local forecast, stormwatches, ski conditions, flu outbreaks, and more. For 4th grade and up.
- Weather Wiz Kids – One stop for all kinds of weather links, just for kids! For grades 3 and up.